Evolution supine positioners
Provides enhanced pressure relief with a proven anatomical design.
- Unique and innovative design that redistributes weight of the patient’s body and provides enhanced pressure relief compared to regular Patient Positioners.
- The positioners are made from two components. The inside of the product is comfortable Visco-elastic foam. The outer coating is a seamless, non-porous Dual Coated Hi-Tech Membrane with high tear strength making it a very robust product.
- The outer coating has Excellent Abrasion Resistance and is Puncture/Burst Resistant.
- It has excellent flexibility that improves conformity to the skin.
- Provides Zero Interface Pressure under the Bony Prominences.
- High strength bond between foam and coating creates an ultra strong laminated structure for a long life product.
- The outer coating provides an excellent fluid-proof barrier without any seams or other bacteria harbouring features on the outer surface.
- Completely Latex free.
- Compatible with CT Scanners as these do not cause artefacts.
- Head Positioners provide excellent Neck Support and Head Stability compared to regular Head Rings.
- Foot Positioners provide excellent Foot Support with Zero Pressure under the Heel compared to regular Heel Pads.
- Competitively priced to make it a cost effective option against regular positioners.
- Two year product warranty.
EVOLUTION Supine Head Positioner
- Raised neck area supporting cervical vertebrae and trapezoid muscle
- Zero pressure on the Occipital area helps to prevent decubitus ulcers, pressure alopecia and fluid pooling
- Fingered lateral support provide excellent pressure distribution
and stable head support with comfortable fit
- Smooth contoured surfaces allows maximum patient comfort
- Non-slip base grips to operating table mattress
- Air ventilation through the base maintains normathermia at the occipita bone
- Concave base aids self adjusting motion and allows air ventilation
100066112 Medium Style 2
100066113 Large Style 2
EVOLUTION Supine Foot Positoner
- Egonomical support surface contoured to the back of the led and the achilles tendon
- Raised sides protects the foot from lateral force and leg rotation
- Zero pressure on the calcaneus bone helps prevent decubitus ulcers developing
- Smooth contoured surface allows maximum surface redistribusition
- Unique non-slip base grips to operating table mattress
- Air ventilation through the base allows normathermia at the calcaneus bone
- Concave base aids self adjustment motion and allows air ventilation